The Path to the Farm Life
The Path to the Farm Life - Episode 5 Show Notes
Round 1: tv.permaethos.com reveal
05:29 - tv.permaethos.com redesign reveal
Round 2: It’s a zoo here! 09:27
10:00 - Work Trade explanation
13:25 - Gapper/Ant
Round 3: Don’t EVER use a Wood Chipper 16:27
Round 4: Mom’s Place in Whitefish 19:42
Round 5: Times with Sep 22:13
Round 6: Mycelium Web and Paths 26:17
Round 7: What’s a good resource for non-English products for developing PDC 30:35
(Paul’s audio gets pretty horrid/hard/impossible to hear)
Round 8: Eat Your Dirt Webinar/Panel 35:39
36:36 - From Scary to Beautiful with Permaculture
37:25 - Paul’s audio back
Round 9: The Wheaton Eco Scale, “I’m an Environmentalist!” 39:00
40:17 - The Wheaton Eco Test
40:32 - The Age of Stupid
44:08 - The average American adult spends $1000…
52:18 - The Oregonian
Round 10: The Close 52:57
53:11 - Wanderlust
56:20 - Incandescent Light Bulbs
58:05 - Rocket mass heating question
1:01:23 - “My Rocket Mass Heaters” DVD
1:03:52 - Is the new 4 DVD set better?
1:07:02 - “World Domination Gardening” DVD
Support Permaculture Smackdown
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Permaculture Smackdown Subscription
- Keep the great content going! Permaculture Smackdown costs about $250 a week to produce. Your support keeps us going.
- Insider Access: You will gain direct access to Paul Wheaton and Josiah Wallingford. You can ask questions and get a direct response by either a comment or video reply.
- Discounts: Subscribers also get access to specials and discounts as well as first dibs on special product launches and courses announced in the show.
- Sponsor Discounts: We will be adding a ton of sponsors to the show who will provide subscribers with special discounts to their products.
The show is filmed in front of a live participating audience and then published to the PermaEthos YouTube channel.
So, why would you pay for a subscription? Here are some reasons:
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.