Starting and Running a Nursery Business – Todd McCree
Starting and Running a Nursery Business
- Training that helped with Plant Propagation and the Nursery Business
- The income model – multiple streams
- How to get the word out about your business – Facebook, meetup groups, word of mouth etc.
- What to do in the Winter Months with a Nursery Business
- Learn how I set up the “IT” stuff – YouTube, Blog Post, Podcast, and Facebook
- Laws, Regulations, and Accounting
Questions and Answers Session
Support PETV Presentations
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- 5. presenter
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
PETV Presentations Subscription
For only $0.60 an episode you can help us out and get the following benefits!
- Keep a great thing going. It costs about $250 to do each episode. Your subscription allows us to continue to provide great presenters and information.
- Access to the Presenters. We strive to get very talented presenters. These are professionals with very busy lives and as a subscriber you get access to these presenters with whatever questions you have for them. The presenters will respond either via a comment reply or a video response.
- Compilation of Additional Material. Many of the presentations include additional information including videos, documentation and discounts to products and services. Your subscription gives you direct access to the compilation of all of this in one spot.
- Sponsorship Discounts. We have started accepting sponsors of the show. They provide special discounts to their products for our show subscribers.
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.
- Were always looking for new presenters. If you think you could put on a great presentation or know someone who could, let us know!
Become a Presenter
Have you been working on a great project you want to share with the world? Do you possess a ton of knowledge in a permaculture, gardening, farming or related topic? We want you on the show!