Recipe for Reproduction and Reduction
Recipe for Reproduction and Reduction - Episode 6 Show Notes
Round 1: Well Inspected
Round 2: The Next Big Thing 08:04
08:22 - 4-DVD Set Rocket Mass Heaters (1&2)
08:28 - 3-DVD Set, World Domination Gardening
Round 3: Making Coin on the Homesteading World 12:41
12:52 Ernie & Erica
14:30 Amazon.com Reference
Round 4: Passport to Hawaii 15:11
Round 5: Age of Stupid 22:03
22:48 - We’re all gonna die!!
24:57 - Wheaton Eco Test
Round 6: The Summit of Eco 29:30
30:03 - Al Gore Movie
30:11 - Leonardo DiCaprio
30:15 - David Letterman
30:29 - Derrick Jensen
30:45 - Inconvenient Truth
Round 7: Recipe for Reproduction and Reduction 31:11
34:45 - Derrek Jensen, Reducing the Carbon Footprint
34:58 - Age of Stupid
35:58 - Al Gore
36:06 - Leo & Letterman
36:38 - Geoff Lawton, “All of the world’s problems can be solved in a garden”
Round 8: Organic vs. Conventional 36:15
39:28 - Carbon Positive
39:53 - Urban Permaculture, Michael beats Josiah
Round 9: The Recipe for the World’s Scary Problems 40:08
44:50 - Derrick Jensen
45:32 - Leonardo DiCaprio
Round 10: The Solution 56:38
56:58 - Plant Propagation Course, Nick Ferguson
57:35 - learn.permaethos.com
57:58 - Progressive Farming with Evan Folds
Support Permaculture Smackdown
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Permaculture Smackdown Subscription
- Keep the great content going! Permaculture Smackdown costs about $250 a week to produce. Your support keeps us going.
- Insider Access: You will gain direct access to Paul Wheaton and Josiah Wallingford. You can ask questions and get a direct response by either a comment or video reply.
- Discounts: Subscribers also get access to specials and discounts as well as first dibs on special product launches and courses announced in the show.
- Sponsor Discounts: We will be adding a ton of sponsors to the show who will provide subscribers with special discounts to their products.
The show is filmed in front of a live participating audience and then published to the PermaEthos YouTube channel.
So, why would you pay for a subscription? Here are some reasons:
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.