Purple Vegans in Spring
Purple Vegans in Spring - Episode 7 Show Notes
Round 1: I See Viewers!
Round 2: Official Start: Paul Babbles On. 03:26
03:47 - It’s a country livin’ thing
07:43 - It all went down, down, down…
08:48 - Fred went fishin’
11:17 - Kai and the Boots
Round 3: Look at all this stuff coming in! 13:55
14:20 - Saul Griffith energy chart
15:35 - Josiah does all the work
Round 4: How Purple is Permaculture in Australia? 17:19
18:03 - You can’t have Permaculture without Purple
18:36 - Purple People
18:40 - Purple People Eaters Song
19:26 - energyliteracy.com chart
Round 5: Julie has a friend and a landslide question 20:09
25:03 - The Moral of the Story
Round 6: Beard Trimming Policies of a Hippie 27:03
Round 7: Let’s talk about Julia’s Question 29:12
29:25 - It’s a valid concern
31:45 - Sep has a similar problem
32:15 - Terraces
35:00 - Whiteboard Scribbles, Terrace
41:18 - Learn About EarthWorks
42:55 - Embrace the clay
Round 8: Here We Are in Montana 49:32
52:30 - Spring, Sunchokes and Flatulence
54:46 - YouTube video about how much land you need for 100%
Round 9: Diets, Cleansing and Judgemental Vegans 59:46
1:13:09 - If meat eaters acted like vegans
1:16:50 - Mitchell and Webb - Dinner Party
1:20:32 - Paul respects Vegans for sacrificing bacon
1:24:23 - Omnivore’s Dilemma, Book
1:25:33 - Respectful Chicken Harvest, YouTube video
Round 10: Paul’s Goals 1:26:30
Round 11: How Vegans Should Feel About Meat and Animals 1:28:50
1:31:15 - Fuel for War
Round 12: Bee Beautiful 1:34:20
1:34:26 - ‘Beegan’ Woman
1:35:00 - Colony Collapse Theory
1:36:51 - Colony Collapse Disorder Video Mentioned
1:41:46 - The Song of Increase, Jacqueline Freeman
1:44:53 - Willie Smits
1:55:28 - Michael Jordan
1:55:53 - Bee Whisperer(s)
Round 13: The Problem with Beagles 1:56:45
Support Permaculture Smackdown
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Permaculture Smackdown Subscription
- Keep the great content going! Permaculture Smackdown costs about $250 a week to produce. Your support keeps us going.
- Insider Access: You will gain direct access to Paul Wheaton and Josiah Wallingford. You can ask questions and get a direct response by either a comment or video reply.
- Discounts: Subscribers also get access to specials and discounts as well as first dibs on special product launches and courses announced in the show.
- Sponsor Discounts: We will be adding a ton of sponsors to the show who will provide subscribers with special discounts to their products.
The show is filmed in front of a live participating audience and then published to the PermaEthos YouTube channel.
So, why would you pay for a subscription? Here are some reasons:
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.