Purple Pee Ain’t Free!
Purple Pee Ain’t Free! - Episode 11 Show Notes
Round 1: Updates
00:30 - PDC
01:36 - Toby Hemingway
01:40 - Passive Solar Greenhouse course
02:00 - Geoff Lawton
05:38 - $100 idea
10:08 - Tim Barker
Round 2: The Colors of the Community 13:33
17:34 - World Domination
19:38 - Passive Solar Greenhouse Course with Rob Avis
19:50 - www.permaethos.com
20:00 - Verge Permaculture
Round 3: The Cost of Free 20:04
20:15 - Rob’s Greenhouse Course Promo
Round 4: What Are We Talking About? 23:13
23:30 - Josiah’s Tour
24:05 - The Love Shack
24:22 - Ernie & Eric
25:09 - Feast Night
25:30 - Bear Paw
26:54 - Allerton Abbey
28:28 - Cooper Cabin
Round 5 - Allerton Abbey 28:31
28:39 - Abbey’s Backside
33:40 - Jacks and Poles
35:50 - Julia get a Shoutout
36:10 - Emily & Tony
36:16 - Teepee
37:00 - Staff Retreat
Round 6: Pee Palace 37:37
39:17 - Pervert Protection
42:45 - Women Peeing Outdoors Podcast
42:49 - Anna Birkis
45:08 - Willow Bank
Round 7: Bodily Fluids, Compost and Pathogens 46:38
46:45 - Christopher has a question about composting weeds
49:15 - Lots of podcasts found at Permies
52:10 - “I could say…”
55:16 - “Don’t eat yellow snow!”
Round 8: Closing with the Tour 55:33
55:40 - Teepee
56:50 - Emily & Tony
58:00 - Ant Village
58:15 - Beehive @ Teepee
58:56 - YouTube Morel Mushroom
1:00:45 - Bear Paw Video Gallery Teaser
Support Permaculture Smackdown
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Permaculture Smackdown Subscription
- Keep the great content going! Permaculture Smackdown costs about $250 a week to produce. Your support keeps us going.
- Insider Access: You will gain direct access to Paul Wheaton and Josiah Wallingford. You can ask questions and get a direct response by either a comment or video reply.
- Discounts: Subscribers also get access to specials and discounts as well as first dibs on special product launches and courses announced in the show.
- Sponsor Discounts: We will be adding a ton of sponsors to the show who will provide subscribers with special discounts to their products.
The show is filmed in front of a live participating audience and then published to the PermaEthos YouTube channel.
So, why would you pay for a subscription? Here are some reasons:
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.