Powerfully Racing Into the Mind of Paul Wheaton
Powerfully Racing Into the Mind of Paul Wheaton - Episode 12 Show Notes
Round 1: It’s On and Stuff’s Happening
00:38 - Paul’s junk has been seen 97.5 Million views as of March 2017. Congrats Paul.
00:43 - www.permies.com is at 1.1M for the month of April.
Round 2: Still at Paul’s House 06:00
06:55 - Susie Bean made the best huckleberry pie
07:10 - Lots of pie as people arrive
Round 3: Bear Paw is racing. Changes, we’re embracing. 08:05
08:30 - Balcony in a Day
09:43 - A little bit longer than it needs to be
11:16 - “Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat”
12:10 - Fred is the “Not-Paul”
14:45 - The Comedy Generator
15:29 - Pooping in a work of art
15:33 - Willow Feeder
17:30 - Why the Captain doesn’t eat with the crew
20:42 - Hey, Ben!
Round 4: Starting to Kick
22:19 - Daniel Becker
22:56 - Josiah is a guinea pig
23:38 - Kickstarter promo video played (Now found at link above)
29:22 - World Domination Gardening Kickstarter
31:39 - Jacqueline Freeman
32:08 - Sepp Holzer
Round 5: Ben, Chicken Videos, and Poop Streams 34:00
34:10 - Chicken Videos are on YouTube
34:35 - Water meme
41:00 - Patreon Supporters
44:20 - Josiah’s Pictures & Projects
46:20 - Dana’s Question
49:30 - Rick & Mortie
Round 6: Kicking Toward the Close 50:25
50:25 - $5 Pledge Breakdown
50:40 - Michael Jordan’s “Are Bees For Me?”
51:29 - Josiah’s Right Boob (aka www.permaethos.com)
52:32 - Marjory Wildcraft
54:22 - Streaming version, Fire Science DVD
54:27 - 4-DVD set
55:06 - New 4-DVD Set (with Heaters)
55:19 - Old 4-DVD Set (Wood Burning)
1:00:00 - World Domination Gardening
1:01:35 - Rocket Mass Heaters
1:02:15 - Rob Avis, Passive Solar Greenhouse Course
1:03:50 - Tim Barker
Round 7: We’re Out of Time, But… 1:07:15
1:07:45 - Nick Fouch
1:08:11 - Fouchomatic YouTube Channel
1:09:25 - Paul needs to lay pipe and shower
1:10:06 - Bear Paw takes it a step farther
1:10:45 - Wwoof Programs
1:11:45 - Boot Food
1:12:15 - 2 New Podcasts with Fred: The Well and Becoming Awesome Through Challenges
1:12:50 - How it all began
Support Permaculture Smackdown
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Permaculture Smackdown Subscription
- Keep the great content going! Permaculture Smackdown costs about $250 a week to produce. Your support keeps us going.
- Insider Access: You will gain direct access to Paul Wheaton and Josiah Wallingford. You can ask questions and get a direct response by either a comment or video reply.
- Discounts: Subscribers also get access to specials and discounts as well as first dibs on special product launches and courses announced in the show.
- Sponsor Discounts: We will be adding a ton of sponsors to the show who will provide subscribers with special discounts to their products.
The show is filmed in front of a live participating audience and then published to the PermaEthos YouTube channel.
So, why would you pay for a subscription? Here are some reasons:
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.