Paul Has Great Nuts – But It’s Not The Paul Wheaton Show
Paul Has Great Nuts - But It’s Not The Paul Wheaton Show - Episode 14 Show Notes
Round 1: Love in Paul’s Realm
00:25 - Sue Baugh
02:00 - Dana wants to go to HI
02:50 - PermaBurn Tour
04:00 - Bear Paw
Round 2: Josiah Shares some Stuff 04:21
04:32 - Round Wood Timber Framing - Couch Balcony YouTube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6A4Ysyg4jE
10:50 - Bear Paw is returning...
Round 3: Rocket Mass Heater Workshop Jamboree 11:17
12:32 - My Rocket Mass Heaters DVD
12:50 - Jamboree breakdown
15:42 - Super Early Bird prices
Round 4: Finishing the Video and Josiah’s Show-and-Tell 16:08
16:42 - Dan Ohmann - Grass-fed Homestead
17:53 - Permaculture Bootcamp
18:18 - Nick Fouch
18:32 - Cliff Ponder
22:08 - Ants
22:30 - Round wood timber framing: willow feeder Willowanka - A Different kind of Chocolate Factory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcJO5iQTyY
23:38 - Dan
31:10 - Toilet seat and a hole
33:54 - Sunbanks Blues Festival
34:13 - http://www.sunbanksfestival.com/
Round 5 - Are digital PH measuring devices worth it? 38:40
35:40 - Billy
38:53 - lusterleaf.com
39:50 - Not Paul Wheaton Approved
40:22 - Strips are better
40:50 - Dont buy
41:40 - forestry suppliers
42:39 - Oakton PH tester
43:20 - Amazon.com
43:53 - Oakton pHTestr pH Tester Amazon page
50:00 - Uranium issues
51:06 - Billy is nuclear
Round 6: YouTube Celebrities in the House 51:11
51:28 - Julie Ann and Jon from Dirt Patch Heaven
52:44 - Tim Barker is coming
53:26 - Arachis
53:58 - Planet Dune
54:22 - The Fouches, Fouchomatic
55:57 - Raspberry Rock
Round 7: It’s Time to say Good-Bye Everybody 57:14
57:33 - Paul’s Kickstarter
58:07 - New stretch-goal: $50,000
58:45 - Chatty Corner
1:01:33 - Gapper Feed ($55,000)
1:02:30 - Record the Tour ($60,000)
1:05:28 - Stephen Harris
1:05:50 - Permaethos
Support Permaculture Smackdown
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Permaculture Smackdown Subscription
- Keep the great content going! Permaculture Smackdown costs about $250 a week to produce. Your support keeps us going.
- Insider Access: You will gain direct access to Paul Wheaton and Josiah Wallingford. You can ask questions and get a direct response by either a comment or video reply.
- Discounts: Subscribers also get access to specials and discounts as well as first dibs on special product launches and courses announced in the show.
- Sponsor Discounts: We will be adding a ton of sponsors to the show who will provide subscribers with special discounts to their products.
The show is filmed in front of a live participating audience and then published to the PermaEthos YouTube channel.
So, why would you pay for a subscription? Here are some reasons:
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.