Introducing the Soil Food Web – Episode 10
Introducing the Soil Food Web
The soil is alive. It contains living organisms called microbes made up of bacteria, fungi, protozoa, and nematodes that are responsible for manufacturing healthy soil. This ecosystem is known as the “soil food web”.These microbes operate in balance like the food web in the ocean, the big fish eats the little fish. This week we will learn about the players involved and why they are vital for regenerative BioEnergetic Agriculture. Bring your questions.
Progressive Farming is Filmed Live every Wednesday at 4pm Eastern. You can register to join the live audience and ask Evan Folds your questions live. Once you are registered you will receive notifications before every live showing.
Questions and Answers Session
Support Progressive Farming
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Progressive Farming Subscription
- Keep a great thing going. It costs about $250 to do each episode. Your subscription allows us to continue to provide great presenters and information.
- Access to Evan Folds. We strive to get very talented hosts. Evan is a professional with a very busy life and as a subscriber you get direct access to him with whatever questions you have. Evan will respond either via a comment reply or a video response.
- Compilation of Additional Material. Many of the episodes include additional information including videos, documentation and discounts to products and services. Your subscription gives you access to the compilation of all of this in one spot.
- Sponsorship Discounts. We have started accepting sponsors of the show. They provide special discounts to their products for our show subscribers.
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.