Goals, Hate and Swales – Episode 13
Goals, Hate and Swales - Episode 13 Show Notes
Round 1: Gettin’ it Together
00:10 - Mark sucks at asking questions.
01:18 - Live on FB
01:32 - No more Rick and Morty
02:09 - Kickstarter raised all the funds in 22 hours
02:42 - Geoff Lawton’s online PDC
02:46 - Bill Mollison thing
03:44 - YouTube video coming soon starring Bear Paw
Round 2: Before I (Paul) Forget 04:00
04:34 - Richard Perkins - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oasselin/gracies-backyard
04:56 - Permaculture Orchard
05:18 - PE.tv Presentations
05:21 - Olivier movie
06:53 - Josiah in Canada
Round 3: New Stuff at Permies 09:30
09:34 - Nick Fouch
09:55 - Video from Dan
13:47 - Willow Wonka and the (different kind of) Chocolate Factory
15:31 - Something
16:13 - Hello to Julia and Ben
18:09 - Permaculture Skills
18:20 - Smith Force Hard Cider (Josiah drinking on the job.)
Round 4: To Biochar, or not to Biochar? 18:53
21:55 - Josiah gets creative
24:28 - Willie Smits, PV1
25:15 - Diego Footer podcast
Round 5: Everybody Hates Paul 25:17
25:30 - Permaculture Voices
26:05 - Paul comes with warning labels
31:44 - Warm and Fuzzy Paul
31:55 - Mark Harris liked Paul’s Keynote
32:48 - Geoff Lawton
33:20 - Kick sexistism in the nuts!
33:35 - Billy got his videos
33:50 - Ben compares biochar and hugelkultur
Round 6: If you share at permies, this is how we roll. 34:52
38:40 - www.coderanch.com
40:05 - Bear Paw
Round 7: Oh, wow! A permaculture question! 42:03
42:05 - Jaime asks about which elevation is best when installing swales
42:56 - Richard Perkins
Round 8: Lots of Hate on YouTube, but not at Permies 43:28
43:28 - Ben’s comment about deleting hate
44:05 - Julia didn’t know..
45:20 - Oh, hey! Speaking of…
46:47 - www.kickstarter.com/projects/paulwheaton/live-stream-permaculture-design-course-and-app-tec/description Support this for $1!
Round 9: The Stretch Goal 47:20
47:35 - Compliments of Paul, Josiah and Daniel Bender
48:15 - The goal reward is…
Round 10: Back to the Swales 51:19
52:00 - Jaime asks, If not swales…
52:30 - Supreme executive with bacon, cheese and sparkles
52:42 - Make a food forest
53:00 - Permaculture Orchard movie
53:20 - 10% rule
53:49 - Frost pocket
54:18 - Ponds
54:25 - P.A. Yeoman - Heat line systems
55:45 - Deep Roots/Ant Village
56:04 - Jesse Grimes
Round 11: Throttle Down with Data 59:32
1:01:08 - Verizon
1:03:34 - Tim Barker
1:05:17 - Tim & Geoff, 2 Australian Dudes
1:05:32 - Helen Atthowe
1:08:25 - Other PDC (Montana) Cancelled
1:08:40 - Warren Brush
1:09:34 - Jessica Peterson
1:12:00 - 2 Tickets left
1:12:25 - Esther Emry (Nick’s wife) will be there doing a daily YouTube video
1:12:31 - Fauchomatic Channel
1:13:12 - What a sad, sad waste of pie.
Support Permaculture Smackdown
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Permaculture Smackdown Subscription
- Keep the great content going! Permaculture Smackdown costs about $250 a week to produce. Your support keeps us going.
- Insider Access: You will gain direct access to Paul Wheaton and Josiah Wallingford. You can ask questions and get a direct response by either a comment or video reply.
- Discounts: Subscribers also get access to specials and discounts as well as first dibs on special product launches and courses announced in the show.
- Sponsor Discounts: We will be adding a ton of sponsors to the show who will provide subscribers with special discounts to their products.
The show is filmed in front of a live participating audience and then published to the PermaEthos YouTube channel.
So, why would you pay for a subscription? Here are some reasons:
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.