Composting 101 – Episode 11
Have you always wanted to start a compost pile? Do you have a compost pile that is not working for you? Then this episode is for you.
Premium compost is manufactured by diverse soil microbes. The leaves falling on the forest floor and being digested by the microbes in the soil is “composting”, humans just give it a name and concentrate the process. There are different methods, a couple of things to remain conscious of, but mostly microbes do all of the work! Learn all there is to know about composting in this information packed hour, bring your questions.
Progressive Farming is Filmed Live every Wednesday at 4pm Eastern. You can register to join the live audience and ask Evan Folds your questions live. Once you are registered you will receive notifications before every live showing.
Questions and Answers Session
Support Progressive Farming
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Progressive Farming Subscription
- Keep a great thing going. It costs about $250 to do each episode. Your subscription allows us to continue to provide great presenters and information.
- Access to Evan Folds. We strive to get very talented hosts. Evan is a professional with a very busy life and as a subscriber you get direct access to him with whatever questions you have. Evan will respond either via a comment reply or a video response.
- Compilation of Additional Material. Many of the episodes include additional information including videos, documentation and discounts to products and services. Your subscription gives you access to the compilation of all of this in one spot.
- Sponsorship Discounts. We have started accepting sponsors of the show. They provide special discounts to their products for our show subscribers.
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.