How to Set up a Resilient Permaculture Farm – William Horvath The Permaculture Apprentice
How to Set up a Resilient Permaculture Farm
In a world where extreme weather events, looming financial crises and stupid politicians are the norm rather than the exception it’s a smart move to join the thousands of others who are working their way into a more self-sufficient and resilient position.
In this presentation, William will talk about what you should do in the face of these challenges if you already have some land to start your homestead or a farm.
William and his wife live in Croatia, a country that has been through a five-year war in the early 90-ties and recently an eight years long recession and slow economic decline – the past and a present that may become a future for many countries of the world.
Drawing on the experience of this most likely real life ‘collapse’ scenario, we’ll explore steps you should take in setting up a resilient permaculture farm and different ways to start building resilience into your life today. We’ll also touch on real life design examples of resilient permaculture farms and deconstruct their successful strategies in achieving self-sufficiency and self-reliance.
- What Everybody Should Know About Profitable Permaculture Farms: https://permacultureapprentice.com/successful-permaculture-farms/
- Creating a Food Forest – Step by Step Guide: https://permacultureapprentice.com/creating-a-food-forest-step-by-step-guide/
- How to Start a Small Permaculture Nursery and Grow 1000s of Trees by Yourself: https://permacultureapprentice.com/how-to-start-a-small-permaculture-nursery-and-grow-1000s-of-trees-by-yourself/
- How to Make a Living From a 1.5 Acre Market Garden: https://permacultureapprentice.com/how-to-make-a-living-from-a-1-5-acre-market-garden/
- Here is How You Make a Living From a 4 acre Permaculture Orchard: https://permacultureapprentice.com/here-is-how-you-make-a-living-from-a-4-acre-permaculture-orchard/
- How to Design Your Perennial Farm and Your Life – Insights from Mark Shepard: https://permacultureapprentice.com/mark-shepard-new-forest-farm/
Questions and Answers Session
Support PETV Presentations
There are five simple ways you can keep the show going and help us grow.
- 1. Newsletter
- 2. Share episode
- 3. subscribe
- 4. testify
- 5. presenter
- Join our newsletter to get special offers and updates on new shows and episodes on PETV
- Share this episode with your friends.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
PETV Presentations Subscription
For only $0.60 an episode you can help us out and get the following benefits!
- Keep a great thing going. It costs about $250 to do each episode. Your subscription allows us to continue to provide great presenters and information.
- Access to the Presenters. We strive to get very talented presenters. These are professionals with very busy lives and as a subscriber you get access to these presenters with whatever questions you have for them. The presenters will respond either via a comment reply or a video response.
- Compilation of Additional Material. Many of the presentations include additional information including videos, documentation and discounts to products and services. Your subscription gives you direct access to the compilation of all of this in one spot.
- Sponsorship Discounts. We have started accepting sponsors of the show. They provide special discounts to their products for our show subscribers.
- Leave a testimonial we can share with the world.
- Were always looking for new presenters. If you think you could put on a great presentation or know someone who could, let us know!
Become a Presenter
Have you been working on a great project you want to share with the world? Do you possess a ton of knowledge in a permaculture, gardening, farming or related topic? We want you on the show!